Monday 5 January 2015

Yellow top: Topshop 
Silver Skirt: River Island
Orange Coat: Zara
Cruella De Vil Fur: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Doctors Bag: Zara

Writing a fashion blog is something I've been meaning to do for what feels like years now, but as 2015 has begun and I got the best camera EVER for Christmas this year, I feel inspired to play around with the automatic features (one day I'll learn manual focusing...) and take some photos of what I'm wearing during the week.
Today was an important day for me as I started a week long work placement in the design department of Tu for Sainsburys, I graduate from University this June and I'm trying my hardest to get as much experience in the fashion industry as possible, to try and find what I really love doing and what makes me happy, I'm not yet sure what that is but I'm trying to figure it out ^.^




                                   




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow