Monday 30 March 2015






Mac Mineralize Skin Finish: Soft and Gentle
Illamasqua Blusher: Sophie
Kiko Eyeshadow Stick:37
Kiko Lipstick: 613
Illamasqua Skin Base: 6
Mac Eyeshadow: Texture
Tshirt: Blink 182 Leeds Fest
Skirt: Vintage (My Mums!)
Floral Garland: Primark

I have fallen in love with this Illamasqua blusher in 'Sophie' ; The other night I was in the Bullring waiting for my lovely friend to go and have dinner and I found myself drawn to the Illamasqua concession stand. I've wanted to try something from this particular makeup brand for a L O N G time, the colours are awesome and appeal to my inner colour kid ^.^ I went for this particular shade as I really want a warm coral/pink with flecks of gold to double up as an eye shadow over summer and this blusher looks awesome both with and without foundation, which will be perfect for those summer days when I love having my freckles out underneath the sunshine!
Also in London this weekend I got the chance to go to Kiko, a makeup store me and my sister discovered on our travels to Barcelona last year. I was so excited to look at all their eye makeup as last summer I constantly wore a peachy orange shadow I purchased from there (which I have since unfortunately dropped on numerous occasions and shattered...I'm so clumsy). With not too much money and the Illamasqua purchase already ruining my saving plans I settled on this eyeshadow stick. I've been after an eyeshadow similar to Sonic which was in the Urban Decay Vice Palette since Christmas; however since this has sold out and they don't sell it by itself I have been searching everywhere for something similar. Although this quite a bit darker I love the red undertones and think they make my eyes look super blue! If anyone knows where I can find Sonic/Sonic dupe please let me know ^.^
I go home for my tiny easter holidays on Friday morning and I'm so excited to have a few days back home and relax and eat chocolate and hopefully enjoy some springtime sun before the last bit of uni ! ^.^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow