Sunday 1 March 2015













This weekend has been awesome. Its been nice to leave the stress of pattern cutting, toiling and sketchbook dilemnas behind me and go back home to see my sister Gemma, her boyfriend John and their cute crazy cat Jasmine! 
Me and Gemma explored a nearby city, making the best purchase so far this year: white dungarees for £14.99 (blog post to follow ASAP!), we made pancakes, played charades, watched Pride & Prejudice and made cornflake cakes! I finished off the visit seeing my favourite person ever Luke Chase! 
Its nice to get away and get refreshed before starting another week! This week we have to have 3 outfits toiled for our crits (I barely have 1...) and I need to finalise my print which I'm super excited about. Pattern cutting I suck at but print design I love! Its exciting to start to see everything V E R Y S L O W L Y start to come together ^.^ 

2 comments:

  1. Your make up looks just amazing in these pictures! :)
    Seems like you had a really great weekend! ♥

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow