Tuesday 14 April 2015





Bugs Bunny Bag (H&M Sale Now!)
Garfield Socks: Lazy Oaf
Sandals: Primark
Trousers: Topshop
Grey Top: Primark
Kimono: Primark
Hairdye: Raspberyy Rebel Schwarzkopff Semi Permanent :)


I love this bugs bunny bag I picked up last week in H&M, I spied his friendly face from across the store as soon as I walked in and was so happy when I realised it was in the sale for £10, I couldnt resist! It's perfect for packing up (what feels like my life) for uni in the morning and will be a perfect size for weekends travelling back home and across to see friends! 
University this week has been a progressive productive week and I'm trying to stay positive! The sunshine definetely helps and so do the friendly faces at Uni, I feel we're a final year fashion team that pull eachother through the days that some times feel so difficult!
 I dyed my hair on Sunday in what is known as 'Rasberry Rebel' I like starting off a new term at Uni with fresh ends that I know by the time hand in rolls around will be faded worn out washed out and in need of some reviving! I normally dye my ends pink and purples but wanted to go for a reddier tone this time. At the moment its crazy bright and I need to dye my orange back into the roots so I'm not sure how much I love it right now, but am hoping with another wash the fluro-glow will tone down a little and I wont feel the need for sunglasses everytime I look in the mirror! When it gets properly into summer I want my hair to be like a sunset/sunrise, going from orange to a reddy pink to yellow tips. I can't imagine having normal coloured hair! ^.^ 

5 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, wish I could pull something like that off! Love your hair :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such and awesome outfit, especially loving the printed bag! :) Have a great day!
    xo Hannah

    The Braided Bandit BLOG
    The Braided Bandit SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you're rocking the clashing prints, it works really well! And you're hair looks sick! I know that feeling of having one hair colour at the start of term and a different by the end, but that feels like a long time ago now!! Great post!

    www.againstthegrain.london

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an amazing look!
    Keep up that great style to be honest you are such a Fashion Inspiration
    love your dip dye <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow