Monday 28 December 2015







Feminism Top : H&M | Skirt : Asos | Vans : Disney Vans | Beanie : Gemma Ryans ;)
I don't even remember the last time I took some time to write on this little corner of the internet, but I know its been quite awhile. The past few months have been like a whirlwind of emotions, memories and achievements; me and my boyfriend now have a little two bedroom house and I'm an accessories designer, designing bags + purses which is CRAZY.
 I left University in June scared out of my mind, staying at my boyfriends parents and working at our local petrol station, and as much as I dreaded being in that situation it gave me some time to breathe (inbetween searching and applying for jobs everysingleday on indeed!) and I'm only now over this Christmas break just starting to come up for air and starting to plan where I'm going to next both personally and professionally. I still want for more creativity and more freedom within that and I want to start carving out a place for myself within fashion, I want to learn as much as I can as an accessories designer and I want to draw more, I want to illustrate and I want to explore trend further in a freelance/independent capacity. I feel theres so many corners of this creative industry I enjoy and this year I need to start properly trying to accomplish something for myself and I want to find where I fit in ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe & Follow